Generation of Reports
Preparation of statements
Reconciliation of accounts
Summary of Reports
Outsourcing - Why India is Ideal
- India has the highest English speaking population outside the United Kingdom and the United States of America. This is part of our colonial heritage. India still remains a nation where English is the primary language of communication in a majority of schools. More and more of the rural population understand the importance of learning English as a language. Many state governments have made it compulsive to teach English in their state government run schools. This is a major factor that attracts foreign investment to India, despite the many Indian stereo-types created by pop culture.
- India still boasts of an impressive record of more and more people being technically educated when compared to many other nations. It still has one of the highest turn out of Engineers and science diploma holders, along with other graduate and post graduate degree holders. This gives most employers and edge as it is always beneficial to have qualified personnel on the job rather than recruit and then train people.
- One of India's strength lies in the sheer man power of the country. A country of over 1 Billion people, manpower remains a major factor in India. Bustling metros and a fairly high standard of education are ideal for companies looking to recruit smart and eager people willing to work.
- Over the years, India has gradually opened its markets to more and more foreign investments. The potential displayed by India in becoming a global market leader is not alien to anyone. With more and more companies investing in India, it is all set to become one of the most formidable players in the global market. Not looking at this would be fairly unwise in my opinion.
- All of the above factors ensure India provides some of the lowest operational rates and highest ROI for companies looking to outsource. This is especially good news for American and European markets as the lowered rates of operation in India ensure a better investment for companies. In fields like remote infrastructure management, many Indian companies provide end to end solutions, eliminating the need for multiple vendors.